The first 500 early autographed editions of my 2018 calendar are here on FRIDAY! This year I shot the most amazing native american meets hipster photo shoot in Palm Springs, CA. This calendar represents my absolute favorite shots from the hundreds of photos that we took. I’m so proud of these looks and can’t wait for you to see it. You won’t be able to find these photos anywhere but in this calendar. Don’t miss out! Available Friday for $35.00.
WANT TO SEE EVEN MORE OF ME!? NOW IS YOUR CHANCE
That means, more traveling, more meet & greets,
more calendar signings in a city near you, more
chances to book talented photographers and
makeup artists to deliver the best content EVER!!
Join the CHERI ARMY and gain access
to tons of exclusive content.
- Access to my Private Snapchat and Instagram. This is the only place to get access.
- Live streams, Q&A's, giveaways, answer your messages, share never before seen photos and give you a look into my daily life so you can get to know me on a more personal level.
*This is a level of interaction I’ve never been able to offer before. To be fair to everyone that joins, I have to keep this group small so join now before this fills up.
As much as I wish it were possible, 10
Million Fans is just way too many for
me to really interact with.
This is a much more personal way for us to actually
talk and stay connected, while letting you in on the
true behind-the-scenes of my life as I travel the country
doing photo shoots. Join me so we can actually see
what each other is up to, chat, like, comment and
interact like never before.
I have to keep this SUPER small though so I’m only allowing access for a limited time
Hurry and join before this offer ends
Here’s what to expect:
- Access to my private Instagram & Snapchat so I can actually talk directly with you
- Exclusive unreleased one-of-a-kind Polaroids mailed to you monthly. I sign each one.
- Access to tons of content that I can’t post publically online. It’s going to be fun :)
- Access to the actual clothing in my photo shoots, sent to you with a Polaroid of me wearing them